Please note that this role is a 12 month fixed-term contract beginning in June 2021.
To apply to this position, please send your CV and an indication of the role you're applying for to email@example.com
NAC Outsourcing are currently recruiting for an Assistant Delivery Controller to work within Nissan Trading Europe Ltd, Sunderland.
This role will work within Nissan Trading Europe’s Automotive Components Supply Chain Management team, working in the automotive sector. The main day-to-day tasks are varied, mainly involving the control of smaller accounts and supporting theDelivery Controllers in duties for key accounts.
Due to the nature of the business the tasks vary, including dealing with logistics providers, customer and supplier liaison and basic financial reporting.
Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, an acceptance of job ownership combined with the ability to work to deadlines, will be vital.
Outline and Responsibilities:
• Point of contact for assigned customers, ensuring consistent customer service approach and positive long term relationship.
• Building and maintaining relationships with customers, suppliers and third party logistics providers
• Assist in the control of logistics including arranging transport, storage and all associated administration between customer and suppliers.
• Liaison with relevant warehouses for stock management and inventory control.
• Ensure timely invoice issue and payment of assigned customers.
• Input of purchase invoices into system
• Output sales invoices from system
• Regular use of internal computer system
• Responsible for the provision of a full range of administration and clerical duties to support the effective operation of the SCM team.
• To provide support and cover the workload of the Delivery Controllers and otherAssistant Delivery Controllers as required.
• Any other reasonable duty requested by management, relevant to the role.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good organisation and time management skills.
· Computer Literate (excel, word, outlook etc.).
· Ability to work part of a team and on own initiative.
· Ability to work under limited supervision and use own initiative, problem solving etc.
· User orientated approach, good problem solving and customer service skills.
· Good interpersonal skills, dealing with staff from different functional areas and cultures.
· Flexible approach and able to meet deadlines.