To apply to this role, please send your CV and an indication of the role you're applying for to email@example.com
As a Lean Six Sigma Training Coach you will support the Improvement strategies and priorities for Lean improvement across local companies. You will train, coach and support apprentices undertakingImprovement Apprenticeships. This will include delivering Lean principles and some Six Sigma tools to up-skill apprentices to implement improvement projects and embed Lean working.
· Lean Six Sigma Training Coaches will deliver training to local organisations
· Responsible for cohorts of 60 learners, site-delivery of training, to achieve Level 3 Improvement Technician and Level4 Improvement Practitioner
· Coach apprentices to become improvement practitioners to participate in improvement team/s
· Coach tools and methodologies to assist in identifying improvement opportunities.
· Coach & support practitioners through problem solving (Lean improvement projects).
· Liaise with all levels in the organisation to facilitate the Lean Six Sigma Training programme
· Contribute to the overall strategic continuous improvement plan.
We are looking for passion and strong improvement leadership skills and a willingness to deliver training and coaching excellence in LeanSix Sigma Improvement Programmes.
If you meet the following requirements, be sure to get in touch:
· Experience in the introduction and implementation of outcomes-focused Lean improvement programmes
· Knowledge, based on practical experience, of some areas of Lean methodologies, e.g., 5S/5C, 7 wastes, visual management, standardised work, setup improvement, line balance, problem-solving, value stream mapping, process mapping.
· Ideally previous experience in facilitating workshops, work studies and business improvement, for example, PDCA, DMAIC, QCStory
· Coaching, mentoring and training people through programmes of workshops, e-learning and approved work-based activities to become LeanPractitioners.
· Experience of working in a training environment, providing organisational support.
· Strong knowledge about data management system to identify corrective actions
· Use data management tool/techniques to identify data anomalies and create data monitoring and reporting system
· Confident and assertive personality able to engage and deliver at all levels and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders.
· Strong organisational, analytical and reporting skills
· Initiative and creativity, working well both on your own and in a team