We are currently looking to recruit for a number of roles that will support our Engineering and Manufacturing curriculum. We are looking for energetic, forward thinking individuals who are keen to participate in our skills vision and who want to join us on our journey to OUTSTANDING. We are making significant investment in automation/robotics and digital technologies, we want to hear from you if you relish this challenge and look forward to engaging with and enthusing our engineers of tomorrow.
We have the following vacancies;
Work Based assessor/tutor to deliver Level 3 and Level 4 Engineering.
Tutors specialising in a range of Engineering disciplines including
· Fluid Mechanics.
· Engineering Measurement.
· Computer Aided Design.
· Analytics of Manufacturing Data and Processes.
We are also seeking applications from Engineering graduates to undertake curriculum digitisation and design projectsto bring our reality education to life across a range of digital and on-line scenarios.
As well as the above we have vacancies for Curriculum Support Technicians to undertake a range of supporting functions including;
· Preparing classroom and workshop areas for delivery sessions.
· Supporting tutors with preparation and delivery of lessons.
· Assisting with learner’s individual project and group work tasks.
· Supporting with course related admin including marking of learner work and ensuring learner portfolios andIndividual Learning Plans are up to date.
If you would like to apply for any of the vacancies please contact Lindsey Vickerson, HR Manager, on email@example.com