The BTEC Level 2 Award in Principles of Team Leading is for learners who work in, or want to work in, the business and professional management sector and would like an introductory qualification that includes the core knowledge of team leading.
This qualification will give you the opportunity to develop your knowledge relating to team leadership styles, the roles and responsibilities of a team leader, planning and allocating work, developing team performance, setting targets and monitoring the work of a team.
This qualification will give you the opportunity to:
1. Understanding the Role of the Team Leader
2. Principles of Developing Team Performance
3. Understanding Personal Development
4. Principles of Managing and Supporting Team Members
5. Principles of Business Planning and Reporting
6. Principles of Managing Health and Safety in the Workplace
7. Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Principles of Team Leading
Assessment will be completed by building a portfolio of evidence including assignments, case studies and a range of tutor developed activities.
Career in management, team leading and professional development.
Learners must be 19 years old or over.
To apply, please contact Adele.Tipping@nacollege.ac.uk