This programme will give you an insight into the essential knowledge and understanding of the industrial environment in relation to the requirements of working safely and the relevant health and safety legislation. You will also gain skills and knowledge regarding the communication skills used in this sector along an understanding of the importance of working relationships in manufacturing.
This programme can also be used as a development activity for those wishing to pursue a career in the manufacturing or automotive industry.
Assessment of the programme is completed with the use of a written workbook and an externally moderated online examination consisting of twenty multiple choice questions.
1. Understanding health and safety in an industrial environment
2. Understanding how to communicate in an industrial environment
3. Understanding working effectively in an industrial environment
4. Understanding working relationships in an industrial environment
5. Understanding rights and responsibilities in an industrial environment