The Level 2 Award in Principles of Customer Service qualification is suitable for those who want to work in customer service and may already have some experience in a customer service-related role.
Learners will be provided with an introduction to the knowledge and attitudes required for working within a customer service environment and better understand the concepts that inform the principles and practices of customer service.
The qualification will give you the opportunity to develop knowledge of the role and function of customer service, the value of customer loyalty and how legislation affects customer service delivery. You will also develop knowledge of the requirements for working in a customer-facing job role, including how to deliver reliable customer service, how to interact positively with customers and work effectively in a team delivering customer service.
You will build a portfolio including assignments and activities.
1. Customer Service Principles
2. Understanding Customer Service Delivery
3. Communicating with Customers
4. Understanding how to Support Customer Service Improvements
5. Understanding how to Handle Customer Problems
6. Social Media in Customer Service Delivery
7. Employee Rights and Responsibilities
8. Understanding Personal Development
9. Principles of Direct Selling
10. Health and Safety at Work
11. Understand Employer Organisations
Level 2 Award in Principles of Customer Service
Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
From the award to the certificate and further career development working directly with customers.
Learners must be 19 years old or above.
To apply, please contact Adele.Tipping@nacollege.ac.uk