The Level 2 Award in Principles of Business Administration is for learners who want to work in business administrative roles.
This qualification will give you the opportunity to develop and demonstrate skills and knowledge to support working in business administration. This will include researching the principles and practices and responsibilities related to business administrative roles, creating documents, reception services, booking and making travel arrangements, employee rights and responsibilities, working with others in a business environment, supporting meetings and solving problems in a business environment.
Learners will build confidence, knowledge and skills of the principles and practices underpinning the core tasks and responsibilities related to business administrative roles and providing administrative services. Throughout the qualification you will develop your own personal growth and engagement in learning.
On the course, you will build a portfolio including assignments and activities.
Group A – Mandatory Units
1. Principles of Working in Business Administration
2. Principles of Professional Behaviour
3. Principles of Providing Administrative Services
4. Principle of Creating Documents
Group B – Optional Units
5. Principles of Reception Services
6. Understand how to Store and Retrieve Information
7. Employee Rights and Responsibilities
8. Principles of Supporting Meetings
9. Principles of Booking Travel and Making Travel Arrangements
10. Understanding Customers
11. Principles of Working with Others in a Business Environment
12. Understand how to Solve Problems in a Business Environment
13. Principles of Social Media in a Business
14. Understanding Personal Development
Level 2 Award in Principles of Business Administration
Working in business and administration within an organisation.
Learners must be 19 years old or over.
To apply, please contact Adele.Tipping@nacollege.ac.uk