NA College is committed to investing in the best systems to enable our students and staff to have an outstanding experience when learning, teaching or working. Microsoft 365 is an online hub that can do all of this. We have opted for Microsoft Teams, itsLearning and Stream On Demand for the delivery of teaching at NA College.
You can read our quick start guides here:
This guide is for all faculty, staff and student users to access their Microsoft 365 Education account from the web portal. The portal gives you access to all of the Microsoft web apps included with our Microsoft 365 Education subscription.
1. Navigate to https://portal.office.com.
2. Enter your NA College Login (firstname.lastname) followed by @nacollege.ac.uk (faculty/staff) or @students.nacollege.ac.uk (students). This is your Microsoft 365 username.
3. Once you enter your username, the page will automatically re-direct you to the NA College login screen. Enter your password issued from IT Services. If you do not know this visit IT Support.
4. Click Sign in.
5. On the main Microsoft 365 Education home page, you can click the Outlook icon to access your e-mail.
Microsoft Teams is a collaborative workspace, which allows you to share files, assign tasks, schedule meetings, and communicate seamlessly - it works for both teacher-to-teacher (T2T) and teacher-to-student (T2S). This Office 365 application can be accessed on the web, from the desktop, or on mobile devices.
When in a Team, tutors can add others to begin collaborating and planning for upcoming projects, events or to create a centralised location for communicating to a group.
1. Login to Microsoft 365 Portal
2. Find Teams icon, either on the main screen or in waffle menu at the top left of the page.
3. Click Teams icon to open the application.
4. On the top right of the teams channel window, click Join or create a team or click Create Team to begin setting up your team
5. Choose the type of team you want to set up.
6. Name your team, write a brief description and choose the privacy level.
1. Click the Teams tab located on the left navigation bar to open the channel window.
2. From the Teams channel window, click on the ellipses (...) next to the team name.
3. Click on Add a member.
4. Search the directory for each member and click Add. You may add multiple members at one time.
1. To manage your Microsoft Team, click the ellipses (...) next to the team name in the channel window.
2. Select Manage team from the menu.
4. Click Members to see a list of each person in your Microsoft Team.
5. Here you can add additional members and assign roles for your Microsoft Team.