The health, safety and wellbeing of our staff and students is our number one priority so a lot of hard work has gone into make our campus safe. We’ve put a number of safety and social distancing measures in place to provide a safe and compliant environment that minimises any risk to learners, apprentices and staff.
Our Safety & Facilities team have worked tirelessly with an external contractor to ensure our campus is ready.
Some of the features we have put in place include:
- Maintain at least 2 metres distancing at all times from other people - we're not dropping to 1 metre to ensure you're safe.
- We've adopted a one-way route system, marked clearly with signs, please ensure you follow this.
- Only sit at a workstation or desk where there is enough space to maintain social distancing.
- At least 6 feet space should be between all desks. No desks to be placed near doorways and ensure all walk ways are clear.
- Ensure masks you wear a mask when moving around the campus as you may not be able to maintain social distancing in some areas.
- We've closed our café and breakout areas, you're encouraged to eat at your desk and bring your own food rather than visiting nearby shops and takeaways.
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently, there have been plenty of hand sanitising points installed around the campus.
- Hands must be washed going into the toilets and coming out. Dry your hands with paper towels and use paper towels to exit the toilets and dispose them in the bins provided.
- Any shared equipment must be cleaned before and after using the wipes provided especially where multiple users have access i.e. copiers/scanners etc
You can read the full statement about the reopening of our campus here.