NAC Outsourcing are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to work within Nissan Trading Europe Ltd, Sunderland.
This role will work within Nissan Trading Europe’s Supply Chain Management team, working in the automotive sector. The day-to-day tasks are varied, providing administrative support to the Supply Chain Team.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake an approved administration apprenticeship programme and complete all aspects of the framework. This will be achieved via on-the-job training and formal training sessions.
Outline and Responsibilities:
- Completing general admin tasks for the business, communicating with customers, suppliers, and third-party logistics providers
- Involved in the admin of logistics including arranging transport, storage and all associated administration between customer and suppliers.
- Input of purchase invoices into system
- Output sales invoices from system
- Responsible for the provision of a full range of administration and clerical duties to support the effective operation of the SCM team.
- To provide support for the workload of the Supply Chain Controllers and Administrative Assistants as required.
- Any other reasonable duty requested by management, relevant to the role.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Excellent administration skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Computer Literate (excel essential)
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Flexible approach and able to meet deadlines
CLOSING DATE: 26th June 2023