Brief outline of role:
The key objectives of the role are to support and work with the MIS Manager and Team Leader to maintain and update computerised details of all participants on funded programmes to the highest standards of accuracy. To ensure all learner files and records are fully compliant for external audit purposes.
Key Responsibilities specific to role:
- To input and maintain accurate student records using the PICS management information system, OneFile and other internal systems.
- Carry out eligibility checks.
- Contacting learners and outside organisations to arrange courses and attendance.
- To ensure compliance of all start, on programme and leaver paperwork meets the requirements of funding agencies, internal and external bodies.
- Ensure compliance meets with audit requirements.
- Recording destination and attendance data.
- Administration for all departments.
- Monitoring and recording room bookings.
- Reception duties.
- Examination Invigilation.
- To meet with the objectives and priorities of NAC and their stakeholders across all contracts.
- To undertake any other relevant duties as specified by your line manager.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities||E- Essential D – Desirable|
|Ability to plan and manage own workload||E|
|Assist the team to achieve deadlines||E|
|Excellent communication skills, oral and written||E|
|Meticulous attention to detail||E|
|Conscientious and autonomous self-starter with the ability to plan and prioritise own workload, manage time effectively, function well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.||E|
|Strong administration and organisational skills||E|
|Ability to inspire and motivate others to achieve outstanding practices||E|
|Self- Awareness, self-confidence and the ability to accurately self-assess and reflect constructively on own behaviour and impact||E|
|Good numeracy, literacy and IT skills. An intermediate level of understanding of MS office applications desirable.||E|
|Ability to work as part of a team||E|
|Creative and innovative with the ability to change role to suit NA College requirements and changing environment||E|
|Knowledge of Ofsted criteria (EIF) and expectations||D|
|Experience in compliance process to satisfy ESFA and other funding guidelines||D|
|Qualifications and Training|
|Willingness to work toward L3 Business Administration||E|
|Level 2 Business Administration||D|
|Level 2 or above in Math’s and English||D|
|NA College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect staff to share this commitment||E|
|Target driven and committed to achieving excellence through continuous improvement||E|
|Willing to undertake new learning and personal development||E|
|Flexibility and readiness to adapt to changing circumstances and work to meet changing requirements and new ideas||E|
|Have a friendly and humorous disposition to fit the culture of NA College||E|
|Be prepared to travel across the region (some national travel may be required)||E|
|Able to obtain a satisfactory DBS clearance||E|
|Able to commute||E|
|Ability to work flexibly to meet NA College requirements.||E|