This role will work within Nissan Trading Europe’s Automotive Components Supply Chain Management team, working in the automotive sector. The main day-to-day tasks are varied, mainly involving the control of smaller accounts and supporting the Supply Chain Team in duties for key accounts.
Due to the nature of the business the tasks vary, including dealing with logistics providers, customer and supplier liaison, and financial reporting.
Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, an acceptance of job ownership combined with the ability to work to deadlines, will be vital.
Outline and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for assigned customers, ensuring consistent customer service approach and positive long term relationship.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers, suppliers and third party logistics providers
- Involved in the control of logistics including arranging transport, storage and all associated administration between customer and suppliers.
- Liaison with relevant warehouses for stock management and inventory control.
- Ensure timely invoice issue and payment of assigned customers.
- Input of purchase invoices into system
- Output sales invoices from system
- Effectively manage supply chain from supplier to assigned customers, in line with set criteria.
- Monitors service received to assigned customers – detailed in regular KPI reports.
- Responsible for the provision of a full range of administration and clerical duties to support the effective operation of the SCM team.
- To provide support and cover the workload of the Delivery Controllers and other Assistant Delivery Controllers as required.
- Any other reasonable duty requested by management, relevant to the role.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Computer Literate (excel, word, outlook etc.)
- Ability to work part of a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and use own initiative, problem solving etc.
- User orientated approach, good problem solving and customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills, dealing with staff from different functional areas and cultures
- Flexible approach and able to meet deadlines
Anyone interested in applying for this position should send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org