NAC Outsourcing are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to work within Nissan Trading Europe Ltd, Sunderland.
This role will work within Nissan Trading Europe’s Automotive Components Supply Chain Management team, working in the automotive sector. The main day-to-day tasks are varied, mainly involving the control of smaller accounts and supporting the Delivery Controllers in duties for key accounts.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake an approved administration apprenticeship programme and complete all aspects of the framework. This will be achieved via on the job training and formal training sessions.
Outline and Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for assigned customers, ensuring consistent customer service approach and positive long term relationship.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers, suppliers and third party logistics providers
- Assist in the control of logistics including arranging transport, storage and all associated administration between customer and suppliers.
- Liaison with relevant warehouses for stock management and inventory control.
- Ensure timely invoice issue and payment of assigned customers.
- Input of purchase invoices into system
- Output sales invoices from system
- Regular use of internal computer system
- Responsible for the provision of a full range of administration and clerical duties to support the effective operation of the SCM team.
- To provide support and cover the workload of the Delivery Controllers and other Assistant Delivery Controllers as required.
- Any other reasonable duty requested by management, relevant to the role.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Computer Literate (excel, word, outlook etc.)
- Ability to work part of a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and use own initiative, problem solving etc.
- Good interpersonal skills, dealing with staff from different functional areas and cultures
- Flexible approach and able to meet deadlines
Anyone interested in applying for this position should send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org